Under the learned, efficient and capable members of teaching faculty, our students are fortunate in :
- Gathering the information (KNOWLEDGE)
- Confirming use of knowledge (COMPREHENSION)
- Making use of knowledge (APPLICATION)
- Taking part in the discussions, activities, projects, quizzes, etc (ANALYSIS)
- Putting together the gathered knowledge (SYNTHESIS)
- Judging the outcome (EVALUATION)
The students here simulate or adapt themselves to either Visual / Auditory learning style or Kinaesthetic (hands-on experience) learning style or have a more even mixture of two or less commonly three styles.
When once they know their preferred learning styles, they understand the type of learning that best suits them. This enables them to choose the types of learning that work best for them.
Learn by seeing (Monitor etc)
Learning through sound and rhythm (head phones, cultural activities etc)
Creating ideas (innovative projects etc)
Explaining ideas (oratory skills)
Emotional sensitivity (expression, appreciation etc)